Wednesday, April 28, 2010

About Me


EOC WEEK1



I would first like to welcome you to my blog. My name is Ivanna Stacy Varela and I have studied Digital filming and Video Production for about 2 ½ years now. I'm happy to say that I have loved my career decision. Most of my time, I end up spending it on making short films to entertain my younger brothers and friends. As of now, I have been making a small income by videotaping and editing my client special days. In my perspective, having to see happy and satisfied faces of my clients when viewing my work is what gives me great feeling of accomplishment. As for my own business it is growing slowly but surely. I would also like to mention, I've been interested in directing a short film for any writer because I would like to work with someone how has a different perspective of the world around them. In addition, I would like to challenge myself to portray the writers vision accurately and even exceed there expectation. Lately I have been reminiscing on my fortunate group of good actors within my friends and family, but I will still keep a look out for anyone who would like to be a part of my short yet expanding films. I would also like to share another passion of mine which is photography, shocking is-in it. I picked up this habit from my adored uncle (who will remain nameless) at the age of six years old, and now I have over 35 photo albums that I will treasure for the rest of my life. The love for photography has led me to pursue a career in Digital filming and Video Production, and I can happily say now, I have never changed my mind about my career path.

No comments:

Post a Comment